Thursday, October 14, 2004

Thursday, August 26, 1976

I am willing to help you. You are worthy of help. You are my children,
my sheep that I shall protect. So give me your doubts, your fears, your
anger, your annoyance, and I shall pick up all these things willingly.
Give them to me in the moment. Make your dissatisfaction never last
more than a moment; your anger last never more than a moment.
In that moment, you may know peace. Know my peace now.

Feel me. Feel my presence. Increase your ability to know my presence.
Feel me. Feel me through accepting, through being joyous and thankful,
through being willing, through being disciplined and unafraid. Know me.
Give me your burdens. Walk with me, for I love you. I want that you go
unhindered in the world. I want you to be strong, to be righteous. Know
me clearly, and ye shall know the Way, for I am the God you seek, your
place of rest within you. Amen.